…the harder it is to write a blog post it seems!
I haven’t died. Just had the craziest 6 months of my life. Blogging would probably have helped me process a lot of the stuff going on in my life but I didn’t have the energy.
So here we are, what’s changed?
- I moved house. Now I live with my parents and my 17 year old brother. It is equal parts great and frustrating.
27 year olds are not meant to co-exist with their parents for long periods of time.
6 months down, 9 months to go.
- I sorted my finances out.
- I swapped my car for an automatic because point 1 above comes with a 110 mile round daily trip to the office. Meet Felix McFordface:
- I’ve improved my health. Not as drastically as I might like but I’ve lost a stone in 3 months and improved my overall fitness so I’m happy if I continue as I am.
- June was a crazy month for me. I attended 2 Hen Do’s and the wedding of one of my dearest friends. The UK voted to Leave the EU (I still cannot grasp this.) I went to Boston with work. I started June in a relationship and ended it single.
- Crafts wise I’ve been focusing on the biggest thing I’ve ever done. Making a wedding cake for one of my best friends. The wedding is this weekend and I am definitely not freaking out. Photos and a how I did it post to come!
So now you’re all up to date, I’ve got a fair number of projects lined up and some posts in the pipeline so I promise not to wait 6 months to post again!